Wiped Film Evaporator Cleaner
There are two types of operators: those that clean their Wiped Film Evaporators meticulously and those that do not. If you like performing daily maintenance on your Wiped Film Evaporator, choose Daily-Kleen™ by Beaker & Wrench®.Don’t let the simple formula fool you into thinking Daily-Kleen™ can’t tackle the worst of processes. Each 950ml bottle (quarter gallon) is 1 use per bottle, meanwhile 1gal bottle is 4 uses per bottle. Daily-Kleen™ is gentle enough for glass and tough enough for stainless steel!
Instructions for use:
- Shake well! The solution will separate sitting idle.
- Pour 950ml of Daily-Kleen™ into your Wiped Film Evaporator feed.
- Turn wipers on and set the body to 90°C and internal condenser 70°C or less. Note: Daily-Kleen™ works best immediately after distillation, when heating elements have been turned off yet still hot.
- Daily-Kleen™ is meant to be used at atmosphere. Light vacuum can be applied but since it contains Limonene you may have to change your vacuum oil afterwards.
- Pour solution into feed flask. Allow the solution to feed through your Wiped Film Evaporator at a steady pace.
- Perform a rinse-run through the system with Ethanol in the same manner until the system is sufficiently cleansed.
- Remove waste, install fresh flasks and turn vacuum on to “dry” system before operating.
Are you looking for a cleaning solution for your Wiped Film Evaporator that can handle next level grime? Check out Mega-Kleen™.
Unfortunately, we do not ship this product internationally.