Beaker & Wrench continues to be an industry leader, bringing together scientific expertise and real-world industry experience. Take the guess-work out of large scale cannabis oil distillation with our Wiped-Film Evaporation Turn-Key System. It arrives fully functional, meaning you can take advantage of the latest technology immediately and without additional installation or training costs. Other control processes can be subjective and vulnerable to user error, but our automated Wiped-Film Evaporation Turn-Key System will help maximize your product outcomes with greater productivity and maximum purity.
We personally deliver and set up your System. Then, we take you through a training process; testing the machine vacuum and running your oil through the machine. Afterward, we deliver a Standard Operating Procedure document you can refer back to any time you need a reminder or want to train additional team members. We ensure that you will produce consistently superlative quality and volume.
Our dedication to customer service is ultimately as innovative as the hard science that backs up our systems. Like you, we are professionals in a fast-moving industry that demands adaptability, reliability, and maximum efficiency. We understand the trials and difficulties of cannabis oil distillation and we know how to work with you to ensure your purchase performs to achieve peak yield and value. Every step of the way, we’re in this together.
If your order is greater than $300,000, the company linked below will loan up to 70% of the purchase price.
6” Stainless Steel Wiped-Film Evaporator
True Continuous Feed
• Thermal fluid circulating through jacketed body for consistent temperature
Precise temperature control
• PID temperature controllers on body and all heated lines for creation of precise SOPs
Expert On-Site Training and Installation
Potency up to 99.8% total cannabinoid content
Distillate & Residue Discharge Pumps (2 pumps)
Heating & Cooling by Beaker & Wrench/ Polyscience
• Frame constructed of 80/20 aluminium extrusion and equipped with 4 wheels Power supply & power distribution system 1. Voltage: 120V or 220V
• Frequency: 60 Hz 3. Number of Phases: 1 (two hot wires) • Power distribution panel
• Control panel for pumps. Included spare parts.
• 1 set of rollers
• 1 set of static gaskets
• 1 set of shaft sealing for rotary transmission • 1 set of bearings for rotary transmission
• 1 set of O-rings
• Operating instructions
Component Certifications See Below