Last modified: November 23, 2020
- This policy applies to information We collect on Website:
- when you browse or use our Website, or
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Beaker & Wrench.
- It does not apply to information:
- collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on Website.
- Persons Under the Age of 18.
Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on Website. If you are under 18, you may not use or register on Website, make any uses of our Products through Website, use any of the interactive features of Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any other information to create an account. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child (under the age of 18, for these purposes), please contact us at https://dev.beakerandwrench.com/.
- Information We Collect About You; How We Collect It.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of Website, including information:
- provided by you; including if you choose to open an account with us or subscribe to our blog or newsletter, you authorize us to access your email address and other necessary portal-based requirements as contained in the Website (“Personal Information”); or
- that is about you but does not individually identify you.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
- The information We collect on or through Website may include:
- information that you provide by completing forms on Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Products or access the communication services;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us; and
- your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- The information We collect automatically is statistical data, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways. It helps us to improve Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns,
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Products according to your individual interests,
- speed up your searches and overall application infrastructure, and
- recognize you when you return to Website or order or use our Products.
- The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons (a.k.a. “clear GIFs” or “Pixel Tags”). Web beacons are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive or web browser, they are embedded invisibly in web pages. Web beacons also allow us to send email messages in a format that users can read, and tell us whether emails have been opened to, in part, ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may also use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
- How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present Website and its contents to you,
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us,
- to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it,
- to provide you with notices, including order confirmation, changes in existing order, and completion of order with receipt,
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection,
- to notify you about changes to Website or any Products We offer or provide though it,
- to recognize you when you are on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences,
- in any other way We may describe when you provide the information, or
- for any other purposes with your consent.
We want you to know that we will never sell or pass on your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes at any time.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates,
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company disclose it to them,
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Beaker & Wrench’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Beaker & Wrench about Beaker & Wrench users is among the assets transferred,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or
- with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
- to enforce or apply our rules, policies, and agreements and other agreements,
- if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Beaker & Wrench, its affiliates, Beaker & Wrench users, or others.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Company that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
- Data Security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have access to certain parts of Beaker & Wrench, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Beaker & Wrench. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Beaker & Wrench.
If you have registered to receive our newsletter, Product information, and/or any other automatically distributed information, you may change this registration status at any time. Simply contact us to have your name removed from the particular distribution list you wish to be removed from. This can be achieved in several ways:
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any automatic email update or alert that you receive;
- Send an email to [email protected]; or
- Send it to our office at 1330 Willow St, Los Angeles, CA 90013.
- Contact Information.